We provide services to a diverse clientele, including consumer products and services and business-to-business marketers, industrial/manufacturing firms, healthcare and education institutions and organizations, utilities, professional services firms and associations, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations.
Guthrie Mayes' practice areas include:
- Counsel and Strategic Planning
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications/Reputation Management
- Spokesperson/media training
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Governmental/Legislative Relations
- Environmental Issues Relations
- Crisis Communications Management
- Community Relations
- Employee Relations
- Special Event Planning and Execution
- Video and Publication Production
- Speech Writing and Presentation Preparation
- Financial/Investor Relations
- Product/Services Marketing
Spokesperson/Media Training Workshops
Over the years, Guthrie/Mayes Public Relations' media training program has bolstered the confidence and improved the performance of many business and community leaders as they face cameras, microphones and notepads.
Public Affairs/Public Issues Management
What is on your public policy agenda? The Guthrie/Mayes Integrated Public Affairs Practice provides the complete range of public affairs services -- including direct representation with legislative and regulatory bodies at the federal, state and local levels -- supported by Kentucky's largest independent, full-service public relations firm.