Public Affairs/Public Issues Management
What is on your public policy agenda? The Guthrie/Mayes Integrated Public Affairs Practice provides the complete range of public affairs services — including direct representation with legislative and regulatory bodies at the federal, state and local levels — supported by Kentucky’s largest independent, full-service public relations firm.
The Guthrie/Mayes Public Affairs Practice team represents more than 80 combined years of government affairs and public relations experience. The relationships and credibility we’ve earned can be key to advancing your organization’s goals.
Our government relations public affairs programming practice areas include:
- Legislative/Regulatory monitoring and analysis
- Policy development
- Direct representation
- Public issues communications management
- Grassroots mobilization
- Opinion research and evaluation
With the Guthrie/Mayes Public Affairs Practice team, you get the combination of these practice areas and our strategic public relations planning and implementation skills, including:
- Media relations, including editorial boards
- Audio-visual and publications production
- Special event planning and execution
- Crisis communications management
- Spokesperson/media training